Monday - Friday
8:30 a.m. - 5:00 p.m.
Injections given 9 am - 4:00 pm
The Rush County Public Health Department is responsible for the protection, maintenance, and improvement of public health through collaborative planning and development of an effective community health service program, working with all related and/or concerned organizations and individual citizens. To inform, educate and empower the people of Rush County to be a healthier community.
Important Information Regarding the Corona Virus:
- The corona virus pandemic is making everyone aware of handwashing and covering your coughs and sneezes. Along with that please clean and disinfect the surfaces in your home and work place. If you feel sick STAY HOME! and contact your health care provider before going into their facility or the Health Dept. If you are being asked to self-quarantine… PLEASE DO SO!! It is for the health & safety of everyone.
- The pandemic can seem overwhelming, but in truth, every person can help slow down the spread of COVID-19. By doing YOUR part, you can make a big difference to your health, and that of others around you.
- Due to the Corona Virus, our door will be locked and our services limited until further notice. Therefore, Please! call 785-222-3427 and make an appointment prior to coming into the office. Thank You.
- If you have questions about Covid 19 General information, KDHE mandates or basic Executive orders you can call the:
Public Information Hotline: 1-866-534-3463
The U.S. Surgeon General speaks on Coronavirus (COVID-19)
- General Services: Blood Pressures, Height/Weight, Hemoglobin's, Head Lice Checks Ear Checks, Lead Screening and Pregnancy Testing and Suture Removal
- Lab Services
- Chem Profile- $32, PSA- $26, AIC Hemoglobin- $16, Vitamin D, $28 plus 8$ draw fee
- Reportable Diseases
- Emergency Planning
- Womens Health
Rush County Health Department - 611 Peace Street, P.O. Box 452, La Crosse, Kansas 67548 - Phone 785-222-3427 - fax 785-222-3593